MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Orioles||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-120)||-136|
|Rays||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-105)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) TB: Civale (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Rays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The best of the American League meet Thursday as the Baltimore Orioles (91-54) host the Tampa Bay Rays (90-57) at 7:15 PM ET on FOX. The first-place Orioles are favored by oddsmakers with -136 odds on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Kyle Bradish gets the start, and he’ll go against Tampa Bay’s Aaron Civale.
Orioles vs. Rays 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the sixth-most runs in baseball (741 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Orioles rank 16th in baseball with 170 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .258 batting average is sixth-best in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Baltimore ranks eighth in baseball with a .429 slugging percentage.
- The Rays are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 780 total runs this season.
- Tampa Bay has hit 210 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Rays have a team batting average of .259 this season, which ranks fifth among MLB teams.
- Tampa Bay has an on-base percentage of .332 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Rays are fourth in MLB with a .445 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Rays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 51-23 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.9% of those games).
- Baltimore has gone 38-14 (winning 73.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -136 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 57.6%.
- Baltimore has played in 126 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 72 times (72-54-0).
- The Orioles have covered 61.8% of their games this season, going 81-50-0 ATS.
- The Rays have been underdogs in 27 games this season and won 10 (37%) of those contests.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +116 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rays, based on the moneyline, is 46.3%.
- So far this season, Tampa Bay and its opponents have hit the over in 69 of its 131 games with a total.
- In 134 games with a spread this season, the Rays are 69-65-0 ATS.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Aaron Civale (TB)|
|11 – 6||W/L||7 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 18 home runs, 70 RBI and a batting average of .270 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 94th in MLB in homers, and 67th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 27 and runs batted in with 84.
- Of all MLB hitters, Santander ranks 26th in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Santander has a batting average of .227 in his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Gunnar Henderson has collected 128 base hits, an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .496 this season.
- Henderson will look to add one more to his six-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .364 with two homers.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore with a .283 batting average. He’s also hit 14 homers and has 61 RBI.
Rays Key Hitters
- Yandy Diaz leads the Rays with a team-high batting average of .324.
- Diaz is 73rd in homers and 59th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Randy Arozarena is hitting .259 with 16 doubles, two triples, 22 home runs and 75 walks.
- Arozarena ranks 58th in home runs and 39th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Arozarena has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .316 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Isaac Paredes leads the Rays in home runs (29) and runs batted in (89).
- Josh Lowe is batting .285 with 26 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 26 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!