MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Orioles||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-136)||-153|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (+107)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) TEX: Bradford (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Marcus Semien (16 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Texas Rangers (33-18) and Baltimore Orioles (33-19) meet Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, live on MLB Network from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Marcus Semien and the Rangers are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by oddsmakers (+130). Kyle Bradish will get the ball for Baltimore while Texas will counter with Cody Bradford.
Orioles vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in MLB action scoring five runs per game (262 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 10th in MLB play with 64 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Orioles rank 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .326.
- Baltimore is 10th in baseball, slugging .422.
- The Rangers have scored the most runs (327) in baseball so far this year.
- Texas’ 69 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers lead baseball with a .271 batting average.
- Texas has an on-base percentage of .340 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Rangers rank third in the majors with a .453 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 18 of the 26 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (69.2%).
- Baltimore has gone 12-3 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -153 or shorter (80% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 60.5%.
- In the 42 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-18-0).
- The Orioles have a 28-14-0 record ATS this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog 17 times and won 11, or 64.7%, of those games.
- Texas is 4-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +130 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rangers, based on the moneyline, is 43.5%.
- Games involving Texas have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 25 of 40 chances this season.
- The Rangers are 27-13-0 against the spread in their 40 chances this season.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Cody Bradford (TEX)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 39 and has a batting average of .265.
- Of all batters in MLB, Mullins’ home run total ranks him 55th and his RBI tally ranks him seventh.
- Adley Rutschman is batting .268 with an OBP of .395 and a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Rutschman ranks 55th in home runs and 65th in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is slugging .462 this season, with a team-high 11 home runs. He’s also collected 37 RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .278 with one homer.
- Adam Frazier is batting .250 with an OBP of .326 and a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien paces the Rangers with a team-best batting average of .299.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 55th in MLB, and he is fifth in RBI.
- Semien enters this matchup on a 16-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .304 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, a walk and eight RBI.
- Adolis Garcia’s 14 home runs and 49 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Among all major league hitters, Garcia ranks fourth in home runs and first in RBI.
- Nate Lowe has 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks while batting .279.
- Josh Jung has nine doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 12 walks while batting .281.
- Jung has hit safely in 10 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .421 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs, four walks and 10 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!