MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: FS1
|Orioles||– ()||O 7.5 (-119)||-119|
|Rangers||+ ()||U 7.5 (-106)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Rodriguez (R) TEX: Montgomery (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The ALDS continues on Sunday when the Baltimore Orioles play host to the Texas Rangers. The Rangers will look to build on their 1-0 lead in the series when the game begins at 4:07 PM ET on FS1. Grayson Rodriguez will get the ball for Baltimore while Texas will counter with Jordan Montgomery. The Rangers are underdogs (+101) for this matchup against the Orioles (-119).
Orioles vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in baseball scoring 5.0 runs per game (807 total runs).
- The Orioles are 17th in MLB action with 183 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Baltimore’s .254 batting average is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 16th in baseball with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks 10th in MLB, slugging .421.
- The Rangers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 881 total runs this season.
- Texas ranks third in Major League Baseball with 233 home runs.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas has an on-base percentage of .337 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Rangers are third in MLB with a .452 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been favored on the moneyline 87 total times this season. They’ve gone 58-29 in those games.
- Baltimore has gone 52-22 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter (70.3% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Orioles a 54.3% chance to win.
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 143 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 76 of those games (76-67-0).
- The Orioles have gone 89-60-0 ATS this season.
- The Rangers have won 25, or 51%, of the 49 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Texas has a record of 17-19, a 47.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +101 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 49.8% chance to win.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 77 of its 141 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 79-72-0 ATS in their 151 games with a spread this season.
|Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)||Pitcher||Jordan Montgomery (TEX)|
|7 – 4||W/L||10 – 11|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman leads Baltimore with a .277 batting average. He’s also hit 20 homers and has 80 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Rutschman’s home run total ranks him 92nd and his RBI tally places him 53rd.
- Gunnar Henderson is slugging .489 this season, with a team-best 28 homers while driving in 82 runs.
- Henderson is 34th in homers and 49th in RBI this season.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 95.
- Santander is batting .317 with two homers in his last 10 games while also on a six-game hitting streak.
- Austin Hays has 142 hits and an OBP of .323 to go with a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has 40 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 72 walks while batting .276.
- Semien ranks 30th in home runs and 17th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Corey Seager’s .325 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Among all MLB hitters, Seager ranks 16th in homers and 27th in RBI.
- Seager brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with three doubles, four walks and two RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (39) and runs batted in (107).
- Garcia heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .227 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
- Lowe has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a triple, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!