MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Orioles||-1.5 (-175)||O 8.5 (-128)||-108|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (+148)||U 8.5 (+101)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) TOR: Berrios (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (78-48) and Toronto Blue Jays (70-57) meet Thursday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, starting at 7:05 PM ET on MLB Network. The Orioles are -108 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Blue Jays are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +148 odds. Kyle Gibson will get the ball for Baltimore while Toronto will counter with Jose Berrios.
Orioles vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the seventh-most runs in baseball (622 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Orioles rank 16th in baseball with 147 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .253 batting average ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 16th in MLB with a .319 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks ninth in MLB, slugging .424.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 16th-most runs in the league this season with 566 (4.5 per game).
- Toronto ranks 16th in Major League Baseball with 147 home runs.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an OBP of .328 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- Fueled by 377 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 15th in MLB with a .414 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have a 41-18 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 69.5% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 41-20 record (winning 67.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 51.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 111 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 63 of those games (63-48-0).
- The Orioles are 71-41-0 ATS this season.
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 30 games this season and won 17 (56.7%) of those contests.
- Toronto has a record of 16-13, a 55.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -107 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have a 51.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 48 of its 113 games with a total this season.
- The Blue Jays have an ATS record of 54-62-0 in 116 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||José Berríos (TOR)|
|12 – 7||W/L||9 – 8|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 127 hits, an OBP of .368 plus a slugging percentage of .427.
- Rutschman’s home runs put him 89th in baseball, and he ranks 68th in RBI.
- Rutschman will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .381 over the course of his last five outings.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 23 and runs batted in with 67.
- Santander ranks 28th in MLB in home runs, and 42nd in RBI.
- Santander will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .235 with two homers.
- Gunnar Henderson has collected 102 base hits, an OBP of .328 and a slugging percentage of .479 this season.
- Henderson will look to add one more to his eight-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .417 with two homers.
- Adam Frazier has collected 80 hits this season and has an OBP of .299. He’s slugging .411 on the year.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays in home runs (18) and runs batted in (72).
- Guerrero ranks 67th in homers and 32nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Guerrero enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double and two walks.
- Bo Bichette has hit 18 home runs while hitting .316. Both lead his team.
- Bichette is 67th in homers and 68th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Bichette has hit safely in 10 straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .422 with three doubles, a triple, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Whit Merrifield has 22 doubles, 11 home runs and 28 walks while batting .292.
- George Springer is hitting .255 with 19 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 44 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!