MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+112)||O 7.5 (-172)||-144|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-131)||U 7.5 (+140)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Kremer (R) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Washington Nationals (5-11) and Jeimer Candelario, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+123) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Baltimore Orioles (9-7) on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN. Baltimore’s Dean Kremer and Washington’s Josiah Gray have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.9 runs per game (94 total).
- The Orioles are sixth in MLB play with 22 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Baltimore has the 10th-best batting average in MLB (.260).
- The Orioles are the top team in MLB play this season with a .357 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks fifth in baseball with a .450 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored 62 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Washington has hit just eight homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Washington has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.327).
- The Nationals rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .355 this season.
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite four total times this season. They’ve finished 3-1 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Baltimore has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The Orioles have an implied moneyline win probability of 59% in this contest.
- Baltimore has combined with its opponents to go over in all six games it has played with a set total.
- The Orioles are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Nationals have won one out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Washington has a record of 1-5 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in two of its six games with a total.
- In six games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 4-2-0 ATS.
|Dean Kremer (BAL)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .344 with four home runs and 13 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rutschman is 14th in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and 24th in slugging.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .375. He’s slugging .417 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Mullins ranks 85th in homers and ninth in RBI.
- Mullins has a batting average of .471 in his last five outings and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Jorge Mateo leads Baltimore with a .372 batting average while slugging three homers and driving in 12 runs.
- Mateo is batting .379 with one homer during his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .217 this season with a team-high six home runs and 20 RBI.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Candelario paces the Nationals with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Candelario is 41st in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Candelario has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .429 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Alex Call has racked up nine runs batted in to pace his team.
- Call ranks 155th overall in homers and 57th in RBI this season.
- Lane Thomas has a team-best batting average of .323.
- Thomas takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Victor Robles is hitting .306 with two doubles and six walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!