MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+113)||O 7.5 (-175)||-142|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-133)||U 7.5 (+142)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) WSH: Gore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (10-7) hope to complete a two-game sweep of the Washington Nationals (5-12) when the teams meet at 7:05 PM ET Wednesday. The Orioles are -142 favorites to keep the Nationals out of the win column in the series. Kyle Bradish gets the starting nod for Baltimore while MacKenzie Gore is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the sixth-most runs in baseball (95 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Orioles average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB action with 22 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 10th-best batting average in MLB (.255).
- The Orioles are third in MLB with a .352 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore is sixth in MLB, slugging .438.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 62 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Washington ranks last in Major League Baseball with just eight home runs as a team.
- The Nationals rank 10th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Nationals are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .344 this season.
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won four of the five games they were favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- Baltimore has gone 3-1 (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- Baltimore has played in seven games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-1-0).
- The Orioles have covered 57.1% of their games this season, going 4-3-0 ATS.
- The Nationals have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- Washington is 1-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +121 or more on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have a 45.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in two of its seven games with a total.
- In seven games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 5-2-0 ATS.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||MacKenzie Gore (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .323 with four home runs and 13 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rutschman is 20th in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 34th in slugging.
- Jorge Mateo leads Baltimore in batting with a .370 average while slugging three homers and driving in 12 runs.
- Mateo ranks 51st in homers and 36th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Mateo enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 over the course of his last five outings with one homer.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 16 base hits, an OBP of .368 and a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- Mullins will look to add one more to his six-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .421.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with six and runs batted in with 20.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Jeimer Candelario leads the Nationals with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Candelario’s home run total puts him 51st, and his RBI total ranks 71st.
- Candelario has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .500 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Alex Call has collected nine runs batted in to pace his team.
- Call is 165th among batters in the big leagues in homers, and 71st in RBI.
- Luis Garcia is batting .256 with a double, two home runs and two walks.
- Garcia enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .246 with three doubles, a home run and five walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!