MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (-109)||O 7.5 (-123)||-256|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-106)||U 7.5 (-103)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Rodriguez (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (98-59) roll into Wednesday’s matchup with the Washington Nationals (69-89) looking to extend a three-game winning streak. The contest starts at 6:35 PM ET on MASN with the Orioles listed as -256 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Grayson Rodriguez gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Patrick Corbin.
Orioles vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring 5.1 runs per game (794 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 16th in MLB action with 181 total home runs.
- Baltimore ranks eighth in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- The Orioles’ .323 on-base percentage is 14th in baseball.
- Baltimore is ninth in baseball with a .425 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals rank 21st in the majors with 676 total runs scored this season.
- Washington has hit just 146 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ .253 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Washington has an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 23rd in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite 81 total times this season. They’ve gone 55-26 in those games.
- Baltimore has played as moneyline favorites of -256 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 71.9%.
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 138 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 76 of those games (76-62-0).
- The Orioles have an 86-57-0 record ATS this season (covering 60.1% of the time).
- The Nationals have won 53, or 39.8%, of the 133 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington is 5-9 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +212 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 32.1% chance to win.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 62 of its 135 opportunities.
- The Nationals are 75-68-0 against the spread in their 143 chances this season.
|Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|6 – 4||W/L||10 – 14|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman leads Baltimore with a .275 batting average. He’s also hit 19 homers and has 76 RBI.
- Rutschman is 96th in homers and 62nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Gunnar Henderson is slugging .498 this season, with a team-best 28 homers while driving in 82 runs.
- Henderson is 31st in home runs and 45th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in runs batted in (92) this season. He has a .256 batting average and a .472 slugging percentage.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore in batting average (.275) this season while adding 16 home runs and 66 RBI.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with 27 home runs.
- Thomas’ home run total ranks 33rd in the big leagues, and he is 40th in RBI.
- C.J. Abrams is hitting .245 with 27 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks.
- Abrams is 107th among batters in the big leagues in homers, and 112th in RBI.
- Joey Meneses leads the Nationals with 87 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .279.
- Meneses has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz has 22 doubles, 17 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .254.
- Ruiz brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .273 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!