MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Toronto Blue Jays, Bo Bichette included, will take on Tommy Henry and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 1:37 PM ET on Sunday at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Bo Bichette Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -133)
Bo Bichette Stats
- Bichette leads Toronto in homers with 16 while also batting a team-best .315 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Bichette ranks 32nd in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- His batting average ranks fifth among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 48th, and he is 18th in the league in slugging.
- In 77.2% of his games this year (71 of 92), he has collected at least one hit, and in 35 of those contests (38.0%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has left the park in 17.4% of his games in 2023, and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39.1% of his contests this year, Bichette has notched at least one RBI. In 11 of those games (12.0%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.40 team ERA ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 16th in baseball in home runs allowed with 106 (1.1 per game).
- Henry (5-1) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 14th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.75, a 1.76 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.318 in 14 games this season.
Bichette’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 15: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 14: 2-for-5, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 9: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Tigers on July 8: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 7: 3-for-6, 1 R, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 6: 4-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 6: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at White Sox on July 4: 1-for-5
- vs. Red Sox on July 2: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Red Sox on July 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!