MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bo Bichette will be up against starting pitcher Pablo Lopez on Tuesday (at 4:38 PM ET) when the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.
Game Info and Bo Bichette Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Bo Bichette Stats
- Bichette is batting .305 to lead Toronto, while adding 20 homers and 73 runs batted in this season.
- Among the qualified, he ranks eighth in batting average, 50th in on-base percentage, and 38th in slugging.
- Bichette has a batting average of .381 over the course of his last outings and is riding a four-game hit streak.
- He has gotten a hit in 99 of 135 games this year (73.3%), racking up multiple hits on 52 occasions (38.5%).
- In 20 games this season, he has hit a home run (14.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 51 tilts this year (37.8%), Bichette has notched an RBI, and in 16 of those games (11.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has delivered a 9.7 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in baseball.
- The Twins’ 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Twins rank 15th in baseball in home runs allowed with 194 (1.2 per game).
- Lopez (11-8) will take the mound for the Twins, his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.71 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.155 WHIP ranks 16th, and 10.9 K/9 ranks fifth.
Bichette’s recent games
- vs. Rays on October 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 29: 4-for-5, 3 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Yankees on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Yankees on September 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Yankees on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rays on September 24: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Rays on September 23: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Rays on September 22: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Yankees on September 21: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!