MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Bo Naylor and the Cleveland Guardians play the Chicago Cubs (with Jameson Taillon on the hill) at Wrigley Field. First pitch is at 5:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Bo Naylor Props
- Day: Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -125)
Bo Naylor Stats
- Naylor is batting .167 with an OBP of .250 and a slugging percentage of .250 this season.
- This year, he has tallied at least one hit in three of 11 games (27.3%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- He has homered in one of 11 games (2.5% of his plate appearances).
- Naylor has tallied an RBI in one game this season, and in that game he drove in multiple runs.
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Cubs’ 3.94 team ERA ranks ninth in the majors.
- Cubs hurlers have combined to give up 79 home runs (one per game). That’s the first-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Cubs’ Taillon (2-6) will make his 14th start of the season.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 13 games this season with an ERA of 6.75, a 2.65 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.551.
Naylor’s recent games against Cubs
- at Cubs on July 1: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cubs on June 30: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!