MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Kansas City Royals, including Bobby Witt Jr., will face Adam Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals on August 11 at 8:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Bobby Witt Jr. Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +100)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -161)
Bobby Witt Jr. Stats
- Witt Jr. leads Kansas City in home runs with 20, runs batted in with 68 and a batting average of .268.
- Witt Jr. ranks 33rd in homers and 28th in RBI in the majors.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 52nd, his on-base percentage ranks 112th, and he is 34th in the league in slugging.
- Witt Jr. enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .222 in his last outings.
- In 65.8% of his 114 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 35 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 114 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 19 of them (16.7%), and in 4% of his plate appearances.
- Witt Jr. has tallied an RBI in 41 games this season (36.0%), including 15 games with more than one RBI (13.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 8.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ 4.46 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have given up the first-fewest homers in the majors (111 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals will send Wainwright (3-6) to the mound for his 15th start this season.
- The 41-year-old has an ERA of 7.81, 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .359 in 14 games this season.
Witt Jr.’s recent games
- at Red Sox on August 10: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Red Sox on August 9: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on August 8: 1-for-5, 2 SB
- at Red Sox on August 7: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 4: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 2: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 1: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Twins on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!