MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals face the Seattle Mariners (with Logan Gilbert on the mound) at Kauffman Stadium. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Bobby Witt Jr. Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -400)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Bobby Witt Jr. Stats
- Witt Jr. leads Kansas City in home runs with 21, runs batted in with 71 and a batting average of .272.
- Witt Jr. is 28th in homers and 25th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- His batting average ranks 42nd among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 108th, and he is 31st in the league in slugging.
- Witt Jr. will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .333 with one homer.
- He has gotten a hit in 77 of 116 games this season (66.4%), racking up at least two hits on 37 occasions (31.9%).
- He has left the park in 17.2% of his games in 2023, and 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Witt Jr. has knocked in at least one run in 36.2% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 13.8% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in seven contests.
Mariners Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mariners staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners own a 3.70 team ERA that ranks No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers have been tagged for the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (126 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Mariners’ Gilbert (10-5) will make his 24th start of the season.
- The 26-year-old ranks 25th in ERA (3.66), third in WHIP (1.024), and 29th in K/9 (9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Witt Jr.’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on August 12: 2-for-4
- vs. Cardinals on August 11: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Red Sox on August 10: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Red Sox on August 9: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on August 8: 1-for-5, 2 SB
- at Red Sox on August 7: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 4: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 2: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!