MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will face starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday at 7:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Bobby Witt Jr. Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Bobby Witt Jr. Stats
- Witt Jr. is batting .269 with 19 home runs and 64 RBI, all three of which rank first for Kansas City this season.
- Witt Jr. ranks 31st in homers and 27th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 48th in batting average, 112th in on base percentage, and 37th in slugging among qualified batters.
- Witt Jr. will look to extend his six-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .500 with two homers.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 64.8% of his games this year (70 of 108), picking up more than one hit 34 times (31.5%).
- He has left the yard in 16.7% of his games in 2023, and 4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 38 tilts this season (35.2%), Witt Jr. has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (13.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies’ nine K/9 rate ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Phillies sport a 3.98 team ERA that ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (120 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies will send Nola (9-7) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 30-year-old ranks 50th in ERA (4.43), 18th in WHIP (1.123), and 27th in K/9 (9.1).
Witt Jr.’s recent games
- vs. Mets on August 3: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 2: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on August 1: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Twins on July 30: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Twins on July 29: 4-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Twins on July 28: 4-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 6 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Guardians on July 26: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Guardians on July 25: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on July 24: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Yankees on July 23: 2-for-4, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!