MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Red Sox||– ()||–||-142|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Sale (L) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (26-24) are favored on the moneyline (-142) in Friday’s contest versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-21). First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on BSAZ. The Diamondbacks, with odds, are favored against the spread (). Boston’s Chris Sale and Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (262 total).
- The Red Sox are 13th in MLB action with 59 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Boston has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.262).
- The Red Sox are fifth in MLB with a .333 on-base percentage.
- Boston ranks seventh in baseball with a .433 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 257 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Arizona ranks 16th in Major League Baseball with 56 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .265 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Fueled by 172 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 54.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-5).
- Boston has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -142 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have a 58.7% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Boston has played in 38 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-15-0).
- The Red Sox have covered 47.5% of their games this season, going 19-21-0 ATS.
- The Diamondbacks have won 11, or 55%, of the 20 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has a record of 5-7, a 41.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +121 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 45.2% chance to win.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 39 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have an ATS record of 21-17-0 in 38 games with a spread this season.
|Chris Sale (BOS)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|4 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a batting average of .299. He’s also hit six home runs with 29 RBI.
- Yoshida ranks 91st in home runs and 36th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 13 and runs batted in with 44.
- Devers ranks seventh in baseball in homers, and third in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has collected 53 base hits, an OBP of .359 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
- Justin Turner has collected 46 hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .400 on the year.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads the Diamondbacks with a team-best batting average of .317.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Gurriel’s home run total puts him 49th, and his RBI total ranks 45th.
- Gurriel heads into this matchup on a 13-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .357 with five doubles, three home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .292 with 14 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Carroll is 59th in homers and 160th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Carroll has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .368 with three doubles, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks with 11 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Ketel Marte is batting .279 with eight doubles, four triples, six home runs and 15 walks.
- Marte heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .304 with a triple, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!