MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (-101)||-125|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-126)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Whitlock (R) ARI: Davies (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will look to extend his 14-game hitting streak when the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-22) take on the Boston Red Sox (27-24). The Red Sox are listed as -125 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:15 PM ET Saturday, live on FOX from Chase Field. Garrett Whitlock will get the ball for Boston while Arizona will counter with Zach Davies.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox have the No. 4 offense in baseball scoring 5.3 runs per game (269 total runs).
- The Red Sox are 13th in MLB play with 60 total home runs.
- Boston’s .264 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox’s .334 on-base percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- Boston ranks fifth in baseball, slugging .436.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 259 total runs this season.
- Arizona ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 56 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Arizona is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .329.
- The Diamondbacks rank seventh in the majors with a .434 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox are 7-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3% of those games).
- Boston has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Boston has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times this season for a 24-15-0 record against the over/under.
- The Red Sox have covered 48.8% of their games this season, going 20-21-0 ATS.
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 11, or 52.4%, of those games.
- Arizona has entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and is 7-8 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of its 40 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 21-18-0 against the spread this season.
|Garrett Whitlock (BOS)||Pitcher||Zach Davies (ARI)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Alex Verdugo leads Boston with a batting average of .292. He’s also hit five home runs with 20 RBI.
- Among hitters in MLB, Verdugo is 121st in home runs and 119th in RBI.
- Rafael Devers is batting .249 this season with a team-high 13 home runs and 44 RBI.
- Devers is seventh in homers and fourth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Masataka Yoshida has 49 hits this season and a slash line of .290/.363/.467.
- Justin Turner has 48 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Gurriel paces the Diamondbacks with a .316 batting average.
- Gurriel ranks 54th in homers and 45th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Gurriel takes a 14-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with four doubles, a triple, three home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is batting .291 with 14 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Carroll is 69th in homers and 167th in RBI.
- Carroll has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with three doubles, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-best 11 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Ketel Marte has eight doubles, four triples, six home runs and 15 walks while hitting .278.
- Marte takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .326 with a triple, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!