MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+130)||O 8.5 (-125)||-125|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-153)||U 8.5 (-102)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Bello (R) CHW: Giolito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (39-37) are set to take on the Chicago White Sox (32-44) Friday at 8:10 PM ET, airing on NBCS-CHI. The Red Sox are listed as -125 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog White Sox have +106 odds for the contest. Boston’s Brayan Bello gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Lucas Giolito.
Red Sox vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the sixth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.1 runs per game (386 total).
- The Red Sox rank 19th in MLB play with 81 total home runs.
- Boston is fifth in the majors with a .263 batting average.
- The Red Sox rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .335.
- Boston is seventh in MLB with a .431 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox have scored 311 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 85 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The White Sox’s .234 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .292.
- The White Sox rank 24th in the majors with a .389 team slugging percentage.
|Red Sox||White Sox|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 59.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (13-9).
- Boston has a 7-5 record (winning 58.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Red Sox’s implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Boston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 63 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-29-0).
- The Red Sox are 30-34-0 ATS this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 40 games this season and won 12 (30%) of those contests.
- Chicago is 9-22 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 48.5% chance to win.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 26 of 60 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 29-36-0 against the spread this season.
|Brayan Bello (BOS)||Pitcher||Lucas Giolito (CHW)|
|4 – 4||W/L||5 – 4|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a .304 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 39 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Yoshida’s home run total places him 110th and his RBI tally places him 50th.
- Justin Turner has 78 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- Turner is 57th in home runs and 45th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Turner has a batting average of .350 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 58.
- Devers will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .158.
- Kike Hernandez has 54 hits and an OBP of .287 to go with a slugging percentage of .344 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has put up a team-high 44 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Vaughn ranks 57th in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Vaughn has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Luis Robert’s 18 home runs lead his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Robert is seventh in homers and 56th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .272.
- Jake Burger is batting .230 with 10 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!