MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+132)||O 8.5 (-125)||-120|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-156)||U 8.5 (-102)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Paxton (L) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox will take the field against the Chicago White Sox (32-45) on Saturday. The game begins at 4:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI, with the Red Sox listed as -120 favorites on the moneyline. Boston’s James Paxton gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Lance Lynn.
Red Sox vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox have the No. 6 offense in MLB action scoring 5.1 runs per game (389 total runs).
- The Red Sox rank 19th in MLB action with 82 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Boston is sixth in the majors with a .261 batting average.
- The Red Sox are fifth in MLB with a .333 on-base percentage.
- Boston’s .428 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have scored 312 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Chicago’s 85 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .292.
- The White Sox rank 24th in the majors with a .388 team slugging percentage.
|Red Sox||White Sox|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox are 14-9 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.9% of those games).
- Boston has gone 9-5 (winning 64.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox’s implied win probability is 54.5%.
- Boston has played in 64 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-30-0).
- The Red Sox have a 31-34-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.7% of the time).
- The White Sox have won 12, or 29.3%, of the 41 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has entered 33 games this season as the underdog by +103 or more and is 10-23 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 49.3%.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 61 games with a total.
- In 66 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 29-37-0 ATS.
|James Paxton (BOS)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|3 – 1||W/L||4 – 8|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a .307 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 39 RBI.
- Yoshida’s home runs rank him 112th in MLB, and he is 56th in RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .280 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
- Turner is 60th in home runs and 47th in RBI this season.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 18 and runs batted in with 60.
- Devers will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .150 with one homer.
- Kike Hernandez has 55 hits and an OBP of .287 to go with a slugging percentage of .344 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with 44 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Vaughn ranks 60th in homers and 29th in RBI.
- Vaughn has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Luis Robert’s 18 home runs lead his team.
- Robert is seventh overall in homers and 61st in RBI this year.
- Robert brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .357 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a team-high batting average of .275.
- Jake Burger is hitting .225 with 10 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!