MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+129)||–||-120|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-151)||–||+103|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Crawford (R) CHW: Banks (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (40-38) visit the Chicago White Sox (33-45) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Red Sox are favored (-120) to win the rubber match, which starts at 2:10 PM ET from Guaranteed Rate Field. Kutter Crawford takes the mound for Boston while Tanner Banks is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring five runs per game (393 total runs).
- The Red Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 83 total home runs.
- Boston ranks sixth in MLB with a .261 batting average.
- The Red Sox’s .333 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- Boston is seventh in baseball, slugging .427.
- The White Sox have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 317 (4.1 per game).
- Chicago ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 89 home runs.
- The White Sox’s .235 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .292 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- Fueled by 229 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 23rd in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
|Red Sox||White Sox|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 58.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-10).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Boston has gone 9-5 (64.3%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- In the 65 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-30-0).
- The Red Sox have collected a 31-35-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47% of the time).
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 42 games this season and won 13 (31%) of those contests.
- Chicago is 10-23 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +103 or more on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have a 49.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 27 of its 62 chances.
- The White Sox are 30-37-0 against the spread this season.
|Kutter Crawford (BOS)||Pitcher||Tanner Banks (CHW)|
|2 – 3||W/L||0 – 2|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida has been key for Boston with eight home runs, 39 RBI and a batting average of .302 this season.
- Yoshida’s home runs rank him 116th in baseball, and he ranks 59th in RBI.
- Rafael Devers is batting .243 this season with a team-high 18 home runs and 60 RBI.
- Devers ranks eighth in home runs and first in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Devers will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .263 with one homer.
- Justin Turner is slashing .278/.355/.451 this season for the Red Sox.
- Kike Hernandez has collected 55 hits this season and has an OBP of .287. He’s slugging .344 on the year.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with 45 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Vaughn ranks 47th in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Vaughn brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Luis Robert has hit 19 home runs to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Robert is sixth in home runs and 59th in RBI.
- Robert heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .357 with two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a .283 batting average.
- Benintendi enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .364 with three doubles.
- Jake Burger is hitting .226 with 10 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!