MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+130)||–||-158|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-153)||–||+134|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Crawford (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Rafael Devers is on the brink of his 99th RBI of the season for the Boston Red Sox (76-79) as they get set to take on the Chicago White Sox (59-96) on Sunday. The Red Sox enter the matchup as -158 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Fenway Park at 1:35 PM ET, live on NESN. Boston’s Kutter Crawford gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Mike Clevinger.
Red Sox vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the ninth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.9 runs per game (752 total).
- The Red Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 17th in baseball with 178 total home runs.
- Boston’s .261 batting average is third-best in the majors.
- The Red Sox rank 10th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Boston ranks seventh in baseball, slugging .429.
- The White Sox are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 28th with just 627 total runs (4.0 per game) this season.
- Chicago ranks 21st in Major League Baseball with 165 home runs.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 24th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .293 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 26th in the majors with a .387 team slugging percentage.
|Red Sox||White Sox|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have been the moneyline favorite 66 total times this season. They’ve finished 34-32 in those games.
- Boston has gone 12-12 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox’s implied win probability is 61.2%.
- Boston has played in 133 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 68 times (68-65-0).
- The Red Sox have put together a 63-75-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.7% of the time).
- The White Sox have won 33, or 31.7%, of the 104 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago is 11-27 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +134 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 60 of its 134 opportunities.
- In 141 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 69-72-0 ATS.
|Kutter Crawford (BOS)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|6 – 7||W/L||8 – 8|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Devers leads Boston in home runs (33) and runs batted in (98) this season while batting .274.
- Devers is 15th in homers and 13th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Justin Turner has collected 149 hits this season and has an OBP of .348. He’s slugging .462 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Turner is 58th in home runs and 18th in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida is batting .288 to lead Boston, while adding 15 homers and 71 runs batted in this season.
- Yoshida will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .353.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .264 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .424 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox in home runs (38), runs batted in (80) and has a team-best batting average of .264.
- Robert is seventh in home runs and 48th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Andrew Vaughn has 29 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 35 walks while hitting .262.
- Among all MLB hitters, Vaughn is 84th in homers and 56th in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .263 with 33 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 51 walks.
- Eloy Jimenez has 21 doubles, 17 home runs and 29 walks while batting .271.
- Jimenez takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .350 with a double and a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!