MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+104)||O 9.5 (-119)||-188|
|Reds||+1.5 (-121)||U 9.5 (-106)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Bello (R) CIN: Lively (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (24-29) and Matt McLain, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+159) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Boston Red Sox (28-25) on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET on NESN. Boston’s Brayan Bello and Cincinnati’s Ben Lively have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the fifth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.2 runs per game (273 total).
- The Red Sox are 16th in MLB play with 61 total home runs.
- Boston’s .262 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- The Red Sox are third in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Boston ranks sixth in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage.
- The Reds rank 17th in the majors with 242 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati’s 41 home runs rank 28th in MLB this season.
- The Reds rank 10th in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Cincinnati is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .333.
- The Reds are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Red Sox vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 61.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-5).
- Boston has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Red Sox a 65.3% chance to win.
- Boston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 24 times this season for a 24-17-0 record against the over/under.
- The Red Sox have a 20-23-0 record against the spread this season (covering 46.5% of the time).
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 35 times this season and won 16, or 45.7%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 4-6 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +159 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Reds, based on the moneyline, is 38.6%.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 23 of 42 chances this season.
- The Reds are 25-18-0 ATS in their 43 games with a spread this season.
|Brayan Bello (BOS)||Pitcher||Ben Lively (CIN)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston in batting average (.303) this season while adding six home runs and 29 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Yoshida’s home run total places him 99th and his RBI tally ranks him 46th.
- Yoshida is batting .263 during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Alex Verdugo has 58 hits and an OBP of .368 to go with a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Verdugo ranks 131st in homers and 123rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 13 and runs batted in with 44.
- Justin Turner is batting .265 with an OBP of .356 and a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has a team-best batting average of .290.
- India ranks 131st in home runs and 90th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Spencer Steer has hit seven home runs to lead his team.
- Steer is 78th among batters in MLB in homers, and 83rd in RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads the Reds with 34 runs batted in.
- TJ Friedl is hitting .333 with nine doubles, three triples, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Friedl takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .471 with four doubles, three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!