MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+153)||O 9.5 (+107)||-126|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-181)||U 9.5 (-136)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Bello (R) CLE: Plesac (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (13-14) are set to take on the Cleveland Guardians (13-13) Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, airing on NESN. The Red Sox are listed as -126 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Guardians have +108 odds for the contest. Boston’s Brayan Bello gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Zach Plesac.
Red Sox vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.5 runs per game (148 total).
- The Red Sox are seventh-best in MLB play with 34 total home runs.
- Boston has the 12th-ranked batting average in the majors (.251).
- The Red Sox are 12th in baseball with a .328 on-base percentage.
- Boston is eighth in MLB, slugging .427.
- The Guardians have scored 100 runs (3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just 15 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Guardians’ .231 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Guardians are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .353 this season.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have a 3-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Boston has played as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox’s implied win probability is 55.8%.
- In the 17 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-5-0).
- The Red Sox have put together a 7-10-0 record ATS this season (covering 41.2% of the time).
- The Guardians have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +108 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 48.1% chance to win.
- So far this season, Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in four of its 13 games with a total.
- The Guardians are 4-10-0 against the spread this season.
|Brayan Bello (BOS)||Pitcher||Zach Plesac (CLE)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers is batting .231 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 24 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Devers’ home run total places him third and his RBI tally places him fifth.
- Alex Verdugo leads Boston in batting with a .299 average while slugging three homers and driving in 13 runs.
- Verdugo ranks 94th in homers and 71st in RBI this season.
- Masataka Yoshida is slashing .275/.366/.463 this season for the Red Sox.
- Yoshida is batting .341 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Justin Turner has 27 hits and an OBP of .376 to go with a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- Turner will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .278 with one homer during his last five games.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has put up a team-high batting average of .273, while pacing the Guardians in home runs (three) and runs batted in (16).
- Ramirez ranks 94th in homers and 35th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Ramirez has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with three doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .265 with three doubles, a triple and 18 walks.
- Kwan is 304th overall in homers and 109th in RBI this season.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .253 with seven doubles, a home run and eight walks.
- Gimenez heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .188 with two doubles and a walk.
- Josh Bell has nine doubles, two home runs and 16 walks while hitting .215.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!