MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+156)||O 8.5 (-121)||-123|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-185)||U 8.5 (-104)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Sale (L) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (14-14) and the Cleveland Guardians (13-14) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET. The Red Sox are -123 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Guardians (+105). Boston’s Chris Sale and Cleveland’s Logan Allen have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox score the third-most runs in baseball (156 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Red Sox are eighth-best in MLB action with 35 total home runs.
- Boston has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.257).
- The Red Sox are ninth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Boston is seventh in MLB with a .432 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 107 (four per game).
- Cleveland’s 17 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Guardians’ .236 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Cleveland has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Guardians are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .360 this season.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won four of the five games they were favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- Boston has played as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- The Red Sox have a 55.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Boston has played in 18 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-5-0).
- The Red Sox have put together a 7-11-0 record ATS this season (covering just 38.9% of the time).
- The Guardians have been the underdog in three games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +105 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The Guardians have a 48.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in five of its 14 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 5-10-0 against the spread in their 15 chances this season.
|Chris Sale (BOS)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 0|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 27.
- Devers’ home runs put him second in MLB, and he is third in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo’s batting average of .301 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Verdugo ranks 101st in home runs and 64th in RBI in the bigs.
- Masataka Yoshida is slashing .274/.367/.452 this season for the Red Sox.
- Yoshida will look to add one more to his nine-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .421 with one homer.
- Justin Turner has collected 28 hits this season and has an OBP of .369. He’s slugging .375 on the year.
- Turner will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 during his last five games.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians in home runs (three), runs batted in (17) and has a team-best batting average of .291.
- Ramirez’s home run total ranks 101st in MLB, and he is 32nd in RBI.
- Ramirez has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .412 with two doubles, five walks and an RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .280 with three doubles, a triple and 19 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Kwan ranks 311th in home runs and 111th in RBI.
- Kwan takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .429 with a double and three walks.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .250 with seven doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- Gimenez has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Myles Straw has three doubles and 11 walks while hitting .276.
- Straw heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .357 with two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!