MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-126)||O 9.5 (-117)||-263|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+108)||U 9.5 (-107)||+217|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Paxton (L) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Nolan Jones leads the Colorado Rockies (27-40) into Monday’s matchup with the Boston Red Sox (33-33) on a two-game homer streak. His Rockies are underdogs for the contest, however, with oddsmakers naming the Red Sox as -263 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 7:10 PM ET from Fenway Park, live on NESN. James Paxton gets the starting nod for Boston while Connor Seabold is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox score the seventh-most runs in baseball (323 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Red Sox are 18th in baseball with 71 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Boston’s .259 batting average is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox are sixth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Boston is eighth in MLB, slugging .423.
- The Rockies have scored 298 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 56 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Rockies are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Red Sox vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 11 of the 18 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (61.1%).
- Boston has not yet played as moneyline favorites of -263 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have an implied moneyline win probability of 72.5% in this contest.
- Boston has played in 54 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-0).
- The Red Sox have covered 43.6% of their games this season, going 24-31-0 ATS.
- The Rockies have won 21, or 41.2%, of the 51 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Colorado has been at least a +217 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 31.5% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 20 of its 53 chances.
- The Rockies are 26-27-0 ATS in their 53 games with a spread this season.
|James Paxton (BOS)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a batting average of .300. He’s also hit seven home runs with 33 RBI.
- Yoshida ranks 107th in home runs and 57th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 15 and runs batted in with 52.
- Devers is 11th in homers and third in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Devers will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .316 with two homers.
- Alex Verdugo has 70 hits this season and a slash line of .286/.360/.441.
- Verdugo will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .211.
- Justin Turner has 63 hits and an OBP of .347 to go with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .263 with one homer.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon paces the Rockies with 10 home runs and 37 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, McMahon is 52nd in homers and 38th in RBI.
- McMahon has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .240 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Profar is 166th in homers and 134th in RBI.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a .294 batting average.
- Ezequiel Tovar is hitting .253 with 18 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar has safely hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!