MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-116)||O 9.5 (-116)||-238|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-101)||U 9.5 (-109)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Crawford (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (33-33) are favorites (-238) on the moneyline when they take on the Colorado Rockies (27-40) Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET, live on NESN. Kutter Crawford takes the mound for Boston while Chase Anderson is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the seventh-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.9 runs per game (323 total).
- The Red Sox are 18th in MLB play with 71 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Boston is eighth in MLB with a .259 batting average.
- The Red Sox are sixth in MLB with a .331 on-base percentage.
- Boston’s .423 slugging percentage is eighth-best in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored 298 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 56 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Colorado has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have been the moneyline favorite 19 total times this season. They’ve gone 11-8 in those games.
- Boston has played as moneyline favorites of -238 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 70.4%.
- Boston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 29 times this season for a 29-26-0 record against the over/under.
- The Red Sox have a 24-32-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.9% of the time).
- The Rockies have won 22, or 42.3%, of the 52 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado is 1-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +198 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 33.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of its 54 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 27-27-0 against the spread in their 54 chances this season.
|Kutter Crawford (BOS)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|1 – 3||W/L||0 – 0|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a .303 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 33 RBI.
- Yoshida ranks 107th in homers and 58th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Alex Verdugo has collected 71 hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .438 on the year.
- Verdugo is 168th in homers and 141st in RBI this year.
- Verdugo will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .250.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (15) and runs batted in (52) this season while batting .243.
- Justin Turner has 65 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
- Turner is batting .389 with one homer in his last five outings. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 10 home runs and 37 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, McMahon is 53rd in home runs and 40th in RBI.
- McMahon enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .248 with 16 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Profar ranks 168th in home runs and 134th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a .294 batting average.
- Ezequiel Tovar is hitting .248 with 18 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!