MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-116)||O 9.5 (-117)||-232|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-101)||U 9.5 (-107)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Whitlock (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (33-35) and Rafael Devers (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-232) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Colorado Rockies (29-40) on Wednesday at 7:10 PM ET on NESN. Garrett Whitlock starts for Boston while Austin Gomber is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (332 total).
- The Red Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 17th in baseball with 74 total home runs.
- Boston ranks seventh in MLB with a .258 batting average.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Boston ranks eighth in baseball with a .423 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 309 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado’s 56 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .403 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 55% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (11-9).
- Boston has played as moneyline favorites of -232 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The Red Sox have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.9% in this contest.
- Boston has played in 56 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-26-0).
- The Red Sox have covered 42.1% of their games this season, going 24-33-0 ATS.
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 53 times this season and won 23, or 43.4%, of those games.
- Colorado has a record of 1-6 when it’s set as an underdog of +194 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 34% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 55 opportunities.
- In 55 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 28-27-0 ATS.
|Garrett Whitlock (BOS)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|3 – 2||W/L||4 – 5|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Devers leads Boston in home runs (17) and runs batted in (56) this season while batting .247.
- Devers is eighth in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston in batting with a .297 average while slugging seven homers and driving in 33 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Yoshida is 111th in homers and 61st in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is slashing .285/.361/.435 this season for the Red Sox.
- Verdugo is batting .225 during his last 10 games while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Justin Turner has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .354. He’s slugging .423 on the year.
- Turner will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .474 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 10 home runs and 37 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, McMahon’s home run total puts him 55th, and his RBI total ranks 43rd.
- McMahon enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .275 with three doubles, a triple, a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .247 with 16 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Profar ranks 177th overall in homers and 123rd in RBI this year.
- Profar takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-best batting average of .296.
- Diaz enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with two doubles, a triple, a walk and four RBI.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .246 with 18 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!