MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-185)||O 9.5 (-102)||-117|
|Marlins||+1.5 (+156)||U 9.5 (-125)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Whitlock (R) MIA: Alcantara (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (45-34) are the underdogs on the moneyline (+100) in Tuesday’s contest against the Boston Red Sox (40-39). The game starts at 7:10 PM ET on NESN. The Marlins are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +156 odds. Garrett Whitlock will get the ball for Boston while Miami will counter with Sandy Alcantara.
Red Sox vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the seventh-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging five runs per game (394 total).
- The Red Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB play with 83 total home runs.
- Boston has the seventh-best batting average in MLB (.260).
- The Red Sox are sixth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Boston’s .425 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Marlins rank 24th in the majors with 316 total runs scored this season.
- Miami’s 72 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Miami has the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.321).
- The Marlins rank 20th in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have been the moneyline favorite 25 total times this season. They’ve finished 14-11 in those games.
- Boston has gone 9-8 (winning 52.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 53.9%.
- Boston has played in 65 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-30-0).
- The Red Sox have covered 46.3% of their games this season, going 31-36-0 against the spread.
- The Marlins have won 17, or 53.1%, of the 32 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Miami has won 13 of its 27 games, or 48.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have a 50% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of its 63 games with a total.
- In 67 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 33-34-0 ATS.
|Garrett Whitlock (BOS)||Pitcher||Sandy Alcantara (MIA)|
|4 – 2||W/L||2 – 6|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida has been key for Boston with eight home runs, 39 RBI and a batting average of .299 this season.
- Yoshida’s home runs put him 117th in MLB, and he ranks 62nd in RBI.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (18) and runs batted in (60) this season while batting .241.
- Devers is ninth in homers and third in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Justin Turner is slashing .279/.357/.449 this season for the Red Sox.
- Turner will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .250 with one homer.
- Kike Hernandez has 56 hits and an OBP of .287 to go with a slugging percentage of .343 this season.
- Hernandez is batting .118 in his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads the Marlins with a team-high batting average of .399.
- In all of the majors, Arraez is 276th in home runs and 73rd in RBI.
- Arraez has safely hit in nine straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .500 with two home runs, five walks and seven RBI.
- Jorge Soler has shown his power as he leads his team with 21 home runs and 45 runs batted in.
- Among all major league hitters, Soler is fourth in homers and 29th in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .280 with 17 doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks.
- De La Cruz enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .279 with three doubles, a walk and six RBI.
- Yuli Gurriel is batting .269 with eight doubles, three triples, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Gurriel enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!