MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+182)||O 8.5 (-119)||-109|
|Twins||+1.5 (-217)||U 8.5 (-103)||-109|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Sale (L) MIN: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (8-9) host the Minnesota Twins (10-6) on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET(broadcast on MLB Network). Oddsmakers have opted not to choose a favorite on the moneyline for the contest, installing pick ’em odds, instead. Boston’s Chris Sale gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Sonny Gray.
Red Sox vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.4 runs per game (91 total).
- The Red Sox are eighth in baseball with 21 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Boston is 19th in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The Red Sox rank 17th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .324.
- Boston’s .413 slugging percentage is 13th in MLB.
- The Twins have scored 63 runs (3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Minnesota has hit 16 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Twins rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .228.
- Minnesota is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .291.
- Fueled by 40 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 25th in MLB with a .368 slugging percentage this season.
Red Sox vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Boston has played as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 52.2%.
- In the eight games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-2-0).
- The Red Sox are 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Twins have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has entered four games this season as the underdog by -109 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 52.2% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in one of its six opportunities.
- The Twins are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
|Chris Sale (BOS)||Pitcher||Sonny Gray (MIN)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 16.
- Of all MLB hitters, Devers ranks 76th in batting average, 106th in on-base percentage, and sixth in slugging.
- Alex Verdugo’s batting average of .328 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Verdugo is 155th in home runs and 139th in RBI this year.
- Verdugo has a batting average of .313 in his last five games and is riding a four-game hit streak.
- Justin Turner has 16 hits this season and a slash line of .267/.384/.383.
- Masataka Yoshida has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .279 on the year.
Twins Key Hitters
- Trevor Larnach has racked up a team-high nine runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Larnach ranks 155th in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- Donovan Solano has a club-high .340 batting average.
- Solano currently ranks 261st in home runs and 264th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Solano enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .368 with four doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .208 with three doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Christian Vazquez is hitting .333 with three doubles and five walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!