MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 16, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-175)||O 9.5 (-105)||-114|
|Yankees||+1.5 (+148)||U 9.5 (-120)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Houck (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (34-35) are favored on the moneyline (-114) in Friday’s contest against the New York Yankees (39-30). Game time is at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Yankees, with +148 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Tanner Houck gets the starting nod for Boston while Domingo German is New York’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (338 total).
- The Red Sox are 17th in MLB play with 74 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Boston has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Red Sox are fifth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Boston ranks eighth in MLB, slugging .424.
- The Yankees have scored 314 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- New York’s 104 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees’ .232 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Yankees are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 11 of the 20 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (55%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Boston has a 7-7 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 53.3%.
- Boston has played in 56 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-26-0).
- The Red Sox have a 24-33-0 record ATS this season (covering 42.1% of the time).
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 23 games this season and won 12 (52.2%) of those contests.
- New York has a record of 10-9, a 52.6% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -102 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Yankees have a 50.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 27 of its 55 chances.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 30-27-0 in 57 games with a spread this season.
|Tanner Houck (BOS)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|3 – 6||W/L||4 – 3|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (17) and runs batted in (56) this season while batting .247.
- Devers ranks eighth in baseball in homers, and first in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 75 hits and an OBP of .367 to go with a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Verdugo is 180th in home runs and 134th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Verdugo will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .333.
- Masataka Yoshida’s batting average of .297 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Justin Turner has collected 68 hits this season and has an OBP of .352. He’s slugging .420 on the year.
- Turner will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 with one homer in his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .252 with eight doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 30 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Torres ranks 42nd in home runs and 112th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .266 with eight doubles, 11 home runs and 21 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Rizzo ranks 42nd in home runs and 74th in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe has eight doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 22 walks while batting .192.
- Volpe enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with three doubles and an RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 17 walks while hitting .236.
- LeMahieu has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!