MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||– ()||–||-135|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Bello (R) NYY: Schmidt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Masataka Yoshida leads the Boston Red Sox (35-35) as -135 favorites against the New York Yankees (39-31). Action gets underway from Fenway Park at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday, live on NESN. Brayan Bello takes the mound for Boston while Clarke Schmidt is New York’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (353 total).
- The Red Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 76 total home runs.
- Boston’s .262 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .334.
- Boston’s .430 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Yankees rank 13th in the majors with 319 total runs scored this season.
- New York’s 105 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees’ .233 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- New York has an OBP of just .301 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Yankees rank 13th in the majors with a .416 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (12-9).
- Boston has gone 2-5 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (28.6% winning percentage).
- The Red Sox have a 57.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Boston has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times this season for a 31-26-0 record against the over/under.
- The Red Sox have covered 43.1% of their games this season, going 25-33-0 ATS.
- This season, the Yankees have won 12 out of the 24 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has a record of 7-7, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 28 of its 56 chances.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 30-28-0 in 58 games with a spread this season.
|Brayan Bello (BOS)||Pitcher||Clarke Schmidt (NYY)|
|3 – 4||W/L||2 – 6|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Yoshida leads Boston with a .309 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 36 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yoshida is seventh in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and 41st in slugging.
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 56.
- Devers is eighth in baseball in homers, and first in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 77 hits this season and a slash line of .294/.367/.450.
- Verdugo will look to add one more to his seven-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .381.
- Justin Turner has collected 71 hits this season and has an OBP of .356. He’s slugging .451 on the year.
- Turner will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 with three homers in his last five games.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .252 with eight doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 30 walks.
- In all of the majors, Torres ranks 48th in homers and 119th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .265 to pace his team.
- Rizzo ranks 48th in homers and 64th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .195 with eight doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 24 walks.
- Volpe has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with three doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 17 walks while batting .236.
- LeMahieu takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!