MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+151)||O 9.5 (-121)||-131|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-178)||U 9.5 (-104)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Crawford (R) NYY: Schmidt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Clarke Schmidt gets the start for the New York Yankees (71-72) Monday in search of win No. 10 of the season in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox (73-70). The Yankees are +112 underdogs for the contest, which starts at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network, live from Fenway Park. Kutter Crawford starts for Boston while Schmidt is New York’s starter for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox score the eighth-most runs in baseball (718 total, 5.0 per game).
- The Red Sox are 15th in MLB play with 169 total home runs.
- Boston’s .264 batting average is third-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox rank eighth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Boston is sixth in MLB, slugging .437.
- The Yankees have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 602 (4.2 per game).
- New York’s 203 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .225 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- New York is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .301.
- Fueled by 399 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank 20th in MLB with a .399 slugging percentage this season.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 32 of the 60 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (53.3%).
- Boston has gone 17-15 (winning 53.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -131 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox’s implied win probability is 56.7%.
- In the 122 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-56-0).
- The Red Sox have a 59-67-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Yankees have been the underdog 56 times and won 25, or 44.6%, of those games.
- New York is 16-19 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +112 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 47.2%.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 63 of its 121 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees are 59-69-0 against the spread this season.
|Kutter Crawford (BOS)||Pitcher||Clarke Schmidt (NYY)|
|6 – 7||W/L||9 – 8|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs this season with 29 while driving in 93 runs.
- Devers’ home runs rank him 17th in baseball, and he is 11th in RBI.
- Devers is batting .333 during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Justin Turner leads Boston in runs batted in with 94 while batting .285 with 23 homers.
- Turner is 46th in home runs and ninth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .318 in his last five games with one homer.
- Masataka Yoshida is batting .293 to lead Boston, while adding 15 homers and 68 runs batted in this season.
- Alex Verdugo has 137 hits and an OBP of .336 to go with a slugging percentage of .446 this season.
- Verdugo enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .286.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres paces the Yankees with 62 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .269.
- In all of MLB, Torres ranks 33rd in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge’s 31 home runs pace his team.
- Judge is 13th in home runs and 105th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .212 with 18 doubles, four triples, 20 home runs and 48 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .237 with 19 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 51 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!