MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Red Sox||-1.5 (+159)||O 9.5 (-103)||-119|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-188)||U 9.5 (-123)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Houck (R) NYY: King (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (73-72) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they visit the Boston Red Sox (73-72) on Thursday at 1:35 PM ET on MLB Network. The Red Sox are listed as -119 favorites to stop the streak, while the Yankees are +101 underdogs to keep their momentum. Boston’s Tanner Houck and New York’s Michael King have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox score the eighth-most runs in baseball (721 total, five per game).
- The Red Sox rank 15th in MLB action with 171 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Boston is third in the majors with a .263 batting average.
- The Red Sox’s .329 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- Boston ranks sixth in MLB, slugging .436.
- The Yankees have scored 609 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- New York ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 203 home runs.
- The Yankees rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .225.
- New York is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .302.
- Fueled by 401 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank 21st in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage this season.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 51.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (32-30).
- Boston has gone 25-22 (winning 53.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.3% in this contest.
- Boston has played in 124 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-58-0).
- The Red Sox have a 59-69-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Yankees have won 27, or 46.6%, of the 58 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New York is 20-24 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +101 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of its 123 opportunities.
- The Yankees are 61-69-0 against the spread this season.
|Tanner Houck (BOS)||Pitcher||Michael King (NYY)|
|4 – 9||W/L||4 – 5|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs with 30 and runs batted in with 94.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Devers’ home run total ranks him 15th and his RBI tally places him 10th.
- Justin Turner leads Boston in runs batted in (94) this season. He’s batting .283 while slugging .475.
- Turner ranks 49th in homers and 10th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Masataka Yoshida’s batting average of .291 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Alex Verdugo has 138 hits and an OBP of .335 to go with a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
- Verdugo will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .190 in his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres paces the Yankees with 65 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .271.
- In all of MLB, Torres ranks 35th in homers and 84th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge has shown his power as he leads his team with 31 home runs.
- Judge ranks 13th in homers and 112th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .210 with 18 doubles, four triples, 20 home runs and 49 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .238 with 20 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 51 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!