MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-188)||O 8.5 (-121)||-113|
|Rays||+1.5 (+159)||U 8.5 (-104)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Whitlock (R) TB: Kelley (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Rays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (29-27) and Tampa Bay Rays (40-18) meet Saturday at Fenway Park, starting at 1:10 PM ET on NESN. The Red Sox are -113 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Rays are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +159 odds. Boston’s Garrett Whitlock and Tampa Bay’s Trevor Kelley have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Rays 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the fourth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.2 runs per game (293 total).
- The Red Sox rank 14th in MLB action with 65 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Boston is fifth in MLB with a .264 batting average.
- The Red Sox rank third in MLB with a .334 on-base percentage.
- Boston ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .436.
- The Rays are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking second with 340 total runs this season.
- Tampa Bay has hit 103 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- The Rays’ .268 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Tampa Bay gets on base at a .343 clip, best in the majors.
- The Rays lead the majors with a .486 team slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Rays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have won 56.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-7).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -113 or shorter, Boston has an 8-6 record (winning 57.1% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Red Sox have an implied win probability of 53.1%.
- Boston has played in 44 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-18-0).
- The Red Sox have covered 45.7% of their games this season, going 21-25-0 ATS.
- The Rays have won four of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Tampa Bay is 2-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -103 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rays have a 50.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 45 games with a total this season.
- The Rays are 24-23-0 against the spread this season.
|Garrett Whitlock (BOS)||Pitcher||Trevor Kelley (TB)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a .312 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 31 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yoshida is sixth in batting average, 14th in on-base percentage, and 29th in slugging.
- Rafael Devers is batting .252 this season with a team-high 13 home runs and 48 RBI.
- Devers is 11th in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Devers has a batting average of .286 over the course of his last five outings and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Alex Verdugo has collected 60 base hits, an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Justin Turner has 54 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- Turner will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .298 with 15 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 21 walks.
- In all of the majors, Franco is 86th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Franco brings a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .368 with two triples, six walks and six RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has shown off his power as he paces his team with 12 home runs with a team-best .310 batting average.
- Diaz is 17th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Randy Arozarena paces the Rays with 40 runs batted in.
- Arozarena has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .133 with three walks and an RBI.
- Josh Lowe has 11 doubles, 11 home runs and 12 walks while batting .304.
- Lowe takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!