MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Red Sox||-1.5 (-172)||O 9.5 (-113)||-111|
|Rangers||+1.5 (+146)||U 9.5 (-112)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: BOS: Bello (R) TEX: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Red Sox vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (43-43) are favored on the moneyline (-111) in Wednesday’s contest against the Texas Rangers (51-35). First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Rangers, with +146 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Boston’s Brayan Bello and Texas’ Jon Gray have been named the starters for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Red Sox are the eighth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.8 runs per game (416 total).
- The Red Sox are 21st in baseball with 90 total home runs.
- Boston is sixth in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- The Red Sox are sixth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Boston is seventh in baseball with a .424 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers lead MLB with 511 runs scored this season.
- Texas ranks sixth in Major League Baseball with 118 home runs.
- No team has a better batting average than the .274 AVG the Rangers have posted this season.
- Texas has the best on-base percentage (.343) in baseball this year.
- The Rangers are second in MLB with a .460 slugging percentage this season.
Red Sox vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Red Sox have put together a 14-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 51.9% of those games).
- Boston has a 13-13 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -111 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have a 52.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Boston has played in 71 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-33-0).
- The Red Sox have a 34-39-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 24 games this season and won 13 (54.2%) of those contests.
- Texas is 10-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -105 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total in 41 of its 70 chances.
- In 73 games with a spread this season, the Rangers are 45-28-0 ATS.
|Brayan Bello (BOS)||Pitcher||Jon Gray (TEX)|
|5 – 5||W/L||6 – 4|
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers is batting .256 this season with a team-high 20 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Devers’ home runs rank him 11th in baseball, and he ranks fourth in RBI.
- Devers will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 with one homer in his last five outings.
- Justin Turner has 88 hits and an OBP of .352 to go with a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
- Turner ranks 53rd in homers and 42nd in RBI this year.
- Turner enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .350 in his last five games with two homers.
- Alex Verdugo has collected 91 base hits, an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Masataka Yoshida leads Boston with a batting average of .307. He’s also hit nine home runs with 41 RBI.
- Yoshida will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .467 with one homer in his last five games.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .280 with 25 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 37 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Semien’s home run total puts him 80th, and his RBI total ranks ninth.
- Adolis Garcia has shown off his power as he leads his team with 21 home runs and 69 RBI.
- Among all major league hitters, Garcia is ninth in homers and first in RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .272 with 22 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 48 walks.
- Jonah Heim is batting .284 with 20 doubles, 12 home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!