MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Brandon Belt and the Toronto Blue Jays face the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Michael Grove on the mound). First pitch at Dodger Stadium is scheduled for 10:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Brandon Belt Props
- Day: Monday, July 24, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Brandon Belt Stats
- Belt has 55 hits and an OBP of .370 to go with a slugging percentage of .438 this season.
- Belt enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .222 over the course of his last outings with two homers.
- He has picked up a hit in 60.3% of his 68 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 16.2% of them.
- In seven games this season, he has gone deep (10.3% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- Belt has knocked in at least one run in 25.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 7.4% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers pitching staff is 17th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.6.
- The Dodgers sport a 4.46 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Dodgers hurlers have combined to surrender 108 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the seventh-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- Grove (2-2) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 6.40, 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .299 in 12 games this season.
Belt’s recent games
- at Mariners on July 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mariners on July 22: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on July 21: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 19: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 18: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 15: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 14: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 8: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Tigers on July 7: 0-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at White Sox on July 6: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!