MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Belt and the Toronto Blue Jays will take on starting pitcher Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday at 4:38 PM ET at Target Field.
Game Info and Brandon Belt Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -138)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -138)
Brandon Belt Stats
- Belt is batting .254 with an OBP of .369 and a slugging percentage of .490 this season.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 62.1% of his games this season (64 of 103), picking up at least two hits 19 times (18.4%).
- In 16.5% of his games this year, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 29.1% of his contests this year, Belt has picked up at least one RBI. In nine of those games (8.7%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.7 K/9 rate put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks first in baseball.
- The Twins own a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Twins hurlers have combined to rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (194 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Twins will send Lopez (11-8) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.71), 16th in WHIP (1.155), and fifth in K/9 (10.9).
Belt’s recent games
- vs. Rays on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 30: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 29: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Yankees on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Yankees on September 27: 2-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Yankees on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on September 11: 0-for-2, 2 K
- at Rockies on September 2: 0-for-1
- at Rockies on September 1: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on August 28: 1-for-5, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!