MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nimmo will return to action when the New York Mets face starting pitcher Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles on August 4 at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Brandon Nimmo Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Brandon Nimmo Stats
- Nimmo’s batting average of .256 leads all New York hitters this season.
- His batting average ranks 74th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 35th, and he is 71st in the league in slugging.
- In 63.1% of his 103 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 28 multi-hit games.
- In 14 games this year, he has gone deep (13.6% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- Nimmo has knocked in at least one run in 32.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 9.7% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff is sixth in baseball with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.11.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up (124 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kremer (10-4) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.66 ERA ranks 54th, 1.337 WHIP ranks 50th, and 8.3 K/9 ranks 38th.
Nimmo’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on July 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 29: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on July 28: 1-for-4
- vs. Nationals on July 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 26: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Yankees on July 25: 1-for-4, 2 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 23: 2-for-4
- at Red Sox on July 22: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Red Sox on July 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on July 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!