MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nimmo and the New York Mets will face starting pitcher Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday at 7:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Brandon Nimmo Props
- Day: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
Brandon Nimmo Stats
- Nimmo is batting .272 to lead New York, while adding 24 homers and 63 runs batted in this season.
- Nimmo is 48th in home runs and 105th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 44th in batting average, 25th in on-base percentage, and 49th in slugging.
- Nimmo has a batting average of .435 with one homer during his last outings and is on a five-game hit streak.
- In 66.7% of his 147 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 44 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 22 games this year (15.0%), going yard in 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Nimmo has delivered an RBI in 45 of 147 games this year, with multiple RBI in 14 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies’ nine K/9 rate ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Phillies sport a 4.06 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 175 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the ninth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Walker (15-5) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 30th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 31-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.45), 38th in WHIP (1.334), and 39th in K/9 (7.4).
Nimmo’s recent games
- at Phillies on September 21: 1-for-4, 1 BB
- at Marlins on September 20: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Marlins on September 19: 3-for-5, 2 RBI
- at Marlins on September 18: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Reds on September 17: 2-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Reds on September 16: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Reds on September 15: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 14: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 13: 1-for-5
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 12: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!