MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
|Braves||-1.5 (-109)||O 8.5 (-126)||-232|
|Reds||+1.5 (-109)||U 8.5 (+104)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Wright (R) CIN: Cessa (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (7-4) are favorites (-232) on the moneyline when they take on the Cincinnati Reds (4-5) Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET, live on BSSE. Atlanta’s Kyle Wright gets the start, and he’ll go against Cincinnati’s Luis Cessa.
Braves vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves rank 11th in runs scored with 51, 4.6 per game.
- The Braves are ninth-best in baseball with 13 total home runs.
- Atlanta ranks ninth in MLB with a .265 batting average.
- The Braves rank sixth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .347.
- Atlanta is 15th in MLB with a .417 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored 39 runs (just 4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Cincinnati’s 11 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Reds rank 13th in MLB with a .251 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Fueled by 28 extra-base hits, the Reds rank ninth in MLB with a .431 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Atlanta has not played a game with moneyline odds of -232 or shorter.
- The Braves have a 69.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Oddsmakers have set a total in only one of Atlanta’s games yet this season. It went over the total.
- The Braves have had a run line set for only one contest this season, and they did not cover.
- The Reds will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Cincinnati has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +194 moneyline set for this game.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 34% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- This will be the first time this season Cincinnati will play in a game with a total set by oddsmakers
- The Reds will be playing their first game this season with a spread.
|Kyle Wright (ATL)||Pitcher||Luis Cessa (CIN)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has been key for Atlanta with two home runs, five RBI and a batting average of .340 this season.
- Among batters in MLB, Acuna is 39th in homers and 87th in RBI.
- Acuna will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 during his last five games.
- Matt Olson is batting .333 this season with a team-high three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Olson ranks eighth in Major League Baseball in homers, and fifth in RBI.
- Orlando Arcia leads Atlanta with a .341 batting average while slugging two homers and driving in five runs.
- Arcia will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .389 with one homer.
- Austin Riley has collected 12 hits this season and has an OBP of .408. He’s slugging .475 on the year.
- Riley enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .333.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India paces the Reds with a .324 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, India ranks 99th in home runs and 166th in RBI.
- Jason Vosler has shown off his power as he paces his team with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- Among all MLB hitters, Vosler is eighth in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Jake Fraley has a team-high nine runs batted in.
- Fraley brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, three walks and six RBI.
- Spencer Steer is batting .258 with three doubles, two home runs and five walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!