MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Braves||-1.5 (+101)||O 8.5 (-142)||-158|
|Royals||+1.5 (-119)||U 8.5 (+117)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Wright (R) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (11-4) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Kansas City Royals (4-11) when the teams meet at 2:10 PM ET Sunday. The Braves are -158 favorites to keep the Royals out of the win column in the series. Kyle Wright starts for Atlanta while Zack Greinke is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 4 offense in baseball scoring 5.5 runs per game (82 total runs).
- The Braves average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 22 total home runs.
- Atlanta is fourth in the majors with a .278 batting average.
- The Braves have a league-best .359 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta ranks third in baseball, slugging .461.
- The Royals have scored 50 runs (just 3.3 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 12 home runs as a team.
- The Royals have a team batting average of just .211 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .273.
- The Royals are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .344 this season.
Braves vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Atlanta has played in three games as moneyline favorites with odds of -158 or shorter and won each time.
- The Braves have a 61.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in every chance with a total set (four games).
- The Braves have put together a 1-3-0 record ATS this season (covering only 25% of the time).
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Kansas City is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +134 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total this season in all four of its opportunities.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 1-3-0 in four games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Wright (ATL)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta in batting average (.365) this season while adding three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs rank him 33rd in baseball, and he is 28th in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with five and runs batted in with 15.
- Olson is fifth in homers and fourth in RBI among all batters this season.
- Olson enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .250 during his last five outings with two homers.
- Sean Murphy has collected 12 base hits, an OBP of .481 and a slugging percentage of .718 this season.
- Murphy is batting .375 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Austin Riley has 18 hits and an OBP of .412 to go with a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Riley will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .318 with one homer during his last five games.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. has a team-best batting average of .298, while pacing the Royals in home runs (two).
- Witt Jr.’s home run total ranks 74th in the majors, and he is 117th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .545 with two doubles, a triple, a walk and two RBI.
- Vinnie Pasquantino’s two home runs pace his team.
- Pasquantino is 74th in home runs and 196th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Salvador Perez has accumulated a team-best two home runs and seven runs batted in.
- Perez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .182 with a double and two RBI.
- Edward Olivares is batting .257 with a double, a triple, a home run and three walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!