MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brayan Rocchio and the Cleveland Guardians will match up against starter Aaron Civale and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Brayan Rocchio Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Brayan Rocchio Stats
- Rocchio is batting .275 with an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
- This year, he has posted at least one hit in nine of 12 games (75.0%), and he has collected multiple hits twice.
- He has yet to hit a home run in 12 games this year.
- Rocchio has driven in a run in two games this season, with multiple runs batted in one contest.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Rays own a 3.79 team ERA that ranks fourth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Rays pitchers have been tagged for the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (124 total, 1.1 per game).
- Civale (5-3) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his 15th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 14 games this season with a 2.55 ERA, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .222.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!