MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Brendan Rodgers and the Colorado Rockies take on the Milwaukee Brewers (with Adrian Houser on the hill) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Brendan Rodgers Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Brendan Rodgers Stats
- Rodgers has collected five hits this season and has an OBP of .240. He’s slugging .208 on the year.
- In four of six games this season, he has picked up at least one hit, including one game where he registered multiple hits.
- In six games played this year, he has not gone deep.
- Rodgers has picked up an RBI twice this season, but he doesn’t have any multi-RBI games.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff ranks 15th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.7.
- The Brewers’ 4.03 team ERA ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up with 147 (1.3 per game).
- Houser (4-3) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 14th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 15 games this season with a 4.19 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .292.
Rodgers’ recent games against Brewers
- at Brewers on August 7: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on September 7: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on September 5: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 25: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 24: 2-for-5, 2 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!