MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Brendan Rodgers and the Colorado Rockies play the Minnesota Twins (with Bailey Ober on the hill). First pitch at Coors Field is scheduled for 3:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Brendan Rodgers Props
- Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Brendan Rodgers Stats
- Rodgers has 46 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Rodgers has a batting average of .318 with two homers in his last outings and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 68.2% of his 44 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 27.3% of those games.
- He has left the yard in 9.1% of his games in 2023, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Rodgers has produced an RBI in 14 games this season (31.8%), including five multi-RBI outings (11.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has delivered a 9.7 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in baseball.
- The Twins own a 3.88 team ERA that ranks sixth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Twins hurlers have combined to rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (192 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Twins will hand the ball to Ober (8-6) for his 26th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.53, 9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .238 in 25 games this season.
Rodgers’ recent games
- vs. Twins on September 30: 1-for-5
- vs. Twins on September 29: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on September 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on September 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Dodgers on September 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Dodgers on September 26: 3-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Cubs on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Cubs on September 23: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Cubs on September 22: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on September 20: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!