MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryan De La Cruz and the Miami Marlins will take on starting pitcher Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Bryan De La Cruz Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Bryan De La Cruz Stats
- De La Cruz is a key run producer for Miami with a .276 average, 10 homers and 52 RBI.
- De La Cruz is 115th in baseball in homers, and 37th in RBI.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 36th in batting average, 93rd in on-base percentage, and 90th in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 57 of 88 games this year (64.8%), with multiple hits in 23 games (26.1%).
- Looking at the 88 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 10 of them (11.4%), and in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 32 tilts this year (36.4%), De La Cruz has notched an RBI, and in 15 of those games (17.0%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.2 K/9 rate put together by the Orioles pitching staff ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Orioles’ 4.14 team ERA ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Orioles rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 108 (1.2 per game).
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Bradish (5-4) for his 17th start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with an ERA of 3.32, a 3.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.179.
De La Cruz’s recent games
- at Orioles on July 15: 0-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Orioles on July 14: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- vs. Phillies on July 9: 4-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Phillies on July 8: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 7: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 6: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 5: 3-for-4, 2 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 4: 1-for-6, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 3: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on July 2: 0-for-1, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!