MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Miami Marlins, including Bryan De La Cruz, will face Reese Olson and the Detroit Tigers on July 28 at 6:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Bryan De La Cruz Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Bryan De La Cruz Stats
- De La Cruz leads Miami in runs batted in (55) this season. He’s batting .271 while slugging .430.
- De La Cruz is 85th in home runs and 47th in RBI in the major leagues.
- He ranks 42nd in batting average, 99th in on base percentage, and 73rd in slugging in MLB action.
- In 64.9% of his games this season (63 of 97), he has collected at least one hit, and in 25 of those contests (25.8%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Looking at the 97 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 13 of them (13.4%), and in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- De La Cruz has produced at least one RBI in 36.1% of his games this year (35 of 97), with more than one RBI 15 times (15.5%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Tigers sport a 4.52 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Tigers hurlers have combined to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (124 total, 1.2 per game).
- Olson (1-4) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his eighth start of the season.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 4.53, a 4.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.099.
De La Cruz’s recent games
- at Rays on July 26: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at Rays on July 25: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on July 23: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on July 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on July 21: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Cardinals on July 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 17: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Orioles on July 16: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Orioles on July 15: 0-for-4, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!