MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates take on the Milwaukee Brewers (with Brandon Woodruff on the hill) at PNC Park. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryan Reynolds Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Bryan Reynolds Stats
- Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in runs batted in with 67 while batting .264 with 19 homers.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 65th in batting average, 89th in on-base percentage, and 49th in slugging.
- Reynolds will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .300 with one homer.
- He has gotten a hit in 89 of 123 games this year (72.4%), racking up more than one hit on 31 occasions (25.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 13.8% of his games this year, including 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Reynolds has picked up an RBI in 43 games this year (35.0%), including multiple RBI in 15 of those contests (12.2%).
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Brewers’ 3.98 team ERA ranks 10th in the majors.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (177 total, 1.3 per game).
- Woodruff (3-1) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his eighth start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 2.70, 11 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .167 in seven games this season.
Reynolds’ recent games
- vs. Brewers on September 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Cardinals on September 3: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Cardinals on September 2: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on September 1: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Royals on August 30: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Royals on August 29: 1-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Cubs on August 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on August 26: 2-for-5, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on August 24: 0-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!