MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryce Harper will be matching up with starting pitcher Charlie Morton on Monday (at 1:05 PM ET) when the Philadelphia Phillies face the Atlanta Braves at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper is batting .294 to lead Philadelphia, while adding 15 homers and 58 runs batted in this season.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 10th, his on-base percentage ranks eighth, and he is 39th in the league in slugging.
- Harper will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .250.
- He has picked up a hit in 76 of 108 games this year, including multiple hits in 37 contests.
- He has hit a long ball in 14 games this season (13.0%), going yard in 3.2% of his chances at the plate.
- Harper has produced an RBI in 41 games this season (38.0%), including 16 multi-RBI outings (14.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- The Braves’ 3.89 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- Braves pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (152 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Braves’ Morton (14-11) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The 39-year-old’s 3.32 ERA ranks 12th, 1.385 WHIP ranks 45th, and 10 K/9 ranks 11th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Harper’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on September 10: 1-for-3, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on September 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on September 8: 1-for-2, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Padres on September 6: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on September 5: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on September 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on September 3: 0-for-4
- at Brewers on September 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Angels on August 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!