MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryce Harper and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on starter Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves on Saturday at 6:07 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper is batting .293 to lead Philadelphia, while adding 21 homers and 72 runs batted in this season.
- He ranks 10th in batting average, seventh in on base percentage, and 20th in slugging in MLB play.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 68.0% of his games this year (87 of 128), picking up at least two hits 42 times (32.8%).
- He has gone deep in 20 games this year (15.6%), going yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Harper has tallied an RBI in 50 games this season (39.1%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (14.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Braves sport a 4.18 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers have given up 187 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- The Braves will send Strider (20-5) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 24-year-old’s 3.91 ERA ranks 29th, 1.093 WHIP ranks ninth, and 13.5 K/9 ranks first.
Harper’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-1, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-1, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!