MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryce Harper and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up against starter Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +125)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper’s batting average of .293 leads all Philadelphia hitters this season.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 10th in batting average, seventh in on-base percentage, and 22nd in slugging.
- Harper will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .500 with four homers.
- He has recorded a hit in 92 of 133 games this year (69.2%), including 45 multi-hit efforts (33.8%).
- He has left the yard in 17.3% of his games in 2023, and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Harper has knocked in at least one run in 39.8% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 15.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in four contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up with 197 (1.2 per game).
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Kelly (12-8) for his 31st start of the season.
- The 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Harper’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 12: 1-for-2, 2 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 2-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-1, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 27: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!