MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bryce Harper is on a 23-game on-base streak as the Philadelphia Phillies take on starting pitcher Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Monday, October 23, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -200)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper leads Philadelphia in batting with a .293 average while slugging 21 homers and driving in 72 runs.
- His batting average ranks 10th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks seventh, and he is 22nd in the league in slugging.
- He has recorded a hit in 94 of 137 games this season (68.6%), including 46 multi-hit efforts (33.6%).
- In 24 games this year, he has gone deep (17.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 39.4% of his contests this year, Harper has driven in at least one run. In 21 of those games (15.3%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in four games.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 197 (1.2 per game).
- The Diamondbacks will send Kelly (12-8) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
Harper’s recent games
- at Diamondbacks on October 21: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 12: 1-for-2, 2 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 2-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!