MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Bryce Harper will aim to extend his 24-game on-base streak when the Philadelphia Phillies take on Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Bryce Harper Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +115)
Bryce Harper Stats
- Harper leads Philadelphia in batting with a .293 average while slugging 21 homers and driving in 72 runs.
- He ranks 10th in batting average, seventh in on base percentage, and 22nd in slugging in MLB action.
- He has collected a hit in 94 of 138 games this season (68.1%), with multiple hits in 46 games (33.3%).
- He has cleared the fence in 17.4% of his games in 2023, and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Harper has knocked in at least one run in 39.1% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 15.2% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in four contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks sport a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have given up 197 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Pfaadt (3-9) for his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 5.72 ERA, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .282.
Harper’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 23: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 21: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 12: 1-for-2, 2 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 2-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!